Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
- (-) Remove College of Business filter College of Business
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Master the entrepreneurial skills needed to get your startup business funded. Get your startup funded.
College of Business, eCornell
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
Gain the breadth of business skills you need to reach the next level of leadership as an existing manager or executive.
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.