Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Personal Development filter Personal Development
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Become acquainted with the major theories and research paradigms of modern personality psychology.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology
This course explores communication practices and theories as they are observed in personal and professional contexts.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences